A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from Universidad Mayor De San Andres, La Paz.
Dr. Perez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs-No Cam
- St. Margaret Mercy North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Fred Perez MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John F. Perez practice?
- Dr. John Perez has 1 office location.
Dr. John Perez practices Internal Medicine near Hammond, IN.
See Hammond Internists.