A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Perfect:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Perfect is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Perfect, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Cryptococcal Meningitis
- Fungal Meningitis
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Mycoses (Fungi)
- Thrush (Oral Candidasis)
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perfect graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Perfect has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Perfect MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. John Perfect practice?
- Dr. John Perfect has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Perfect practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Durham, NC.
See Durham Internists and Durham Infectious Disease Doctors.