A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Perkner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Perkner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perkner
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perkner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Perkner, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Perkner graduated from Des Moines University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John James Perkner DO is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John J. Perkner practice?
- Dr. John Perkner has 1 office location.
- Dr. John Perkner practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Occupational Medicine near Benbrook, TX.