A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Perl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Perl is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perl
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perl Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Perl, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
Education & Awards
Dr. Perl graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Perl has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Perl MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. John Perl practice?
- Dr. John Perl has 1 office location.
Dr. John Perl practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Boise, ID.
See Boise Radiologists.