A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Perl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Perl is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Perl, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
Education & Awards
Dr. Perl graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Perl has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Perl MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. John Perl practice?
- Dr. John Perl has 15 office locations.
Dr. John Perl practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Eagle, ID and Nampa, ID.
See Boise Radiologists.