A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Peteet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Peteet is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peteet
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peteet Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Peteet, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Peteet graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Peteet has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Children's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Raymond Peteet MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Peteet practice?
- Dr. John Peteet has 1 office location.
Dr. John Peteet practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.