A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Peteet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Peteet is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Peteet, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Peteet graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Peteet has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Children's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Raymond Peteet MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Peteet practice?
- Dr. John Peteet has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Peteet practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.