Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Petolillo Jr
Dr. John Petolillo Jr, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Newtown, PA, with other offices in Langhorne, PA and Morrisville, PA (and 3 other locations). He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Petolillo is affiliated with St Mary Medical Center, Lower Bucks Hospital and Aria Health-Torresdale Campus. Dr. Petolillo has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Petolillo Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. John Petolillo Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newtown, PA.
Dr. David Mino
Washington Crossing, PA 2.82 mi35
Dr Gregory Schroeder
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Newtown, PA 4.69 mi4
Dr Christopher Aland
Newtown, PA 4.69 mi35