Learn more about Dr. John Petolillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Petolillo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petolillo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Petolillo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Petolillo graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Petolillo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Petolillo DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Petolillo practice?
- Dr. John Petolillo has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Petolillo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Morrisville, PA and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Langhorne Orthopedic Surgeons.