Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

This Doctor is "On Fleek" show details This Doctor is "On Fleek"
by AUWill225 on Oct 30th, 2014

Dr. John Petolillo is the BEST Orthopedic Surgeon in the greater Philadelphia area. I had a broken bone in my knee and he fixed that sucker right up. If anybody EVER breaks a bone, I suggest you visit him because he is the nicest doctor around and he is very quality. (100 emoji)

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Ben. P on May 6th, 2014

The best around town!

Jul 5th, 2013

This Dr., and I use that title loosely, is a joke. His diagnosis wasn't even close. Thanks, I appreciate your professionalism.

Fantastic doctor, good diagnosis show details Fantastic doctor, good diagnosis
Nov 12th, 2012

The only little problem I had was the time constraints. But I'm okay with that as long as he follows up with me.

Very professional but poor customer service show details Very professional but poor customer service
Mar 1st, 2009

Once you are in the room with the doctor, you are in good hands. He explains things accurately, he is open for questions and demonstrates good knowledge and judgement. However:1. I always feel like he is rushing to the next patient.2. His office staff have very poor work ethics. They are impatient, rude, almost impossible to get decent answers over the phone. I always feel like I am interfering them with their business.3. I never ever recieved a follow-up call after a visit to check how I am doing.