Learn more about Dr. John Petrini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Petrini, Gastroenterologist, is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petrini
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Petrini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Petrini, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrini graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Petrini has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John L Petrini FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John L. Petrini practice?
- Dr. John Petrini has 1 office location.
Dr. John Petrini practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Internists and Santa Barbara Gastroenterologists.