Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Petrini
Dr. John Petrini, MD, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Barbara, CA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Petrini is affiliated with Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital, Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital and Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital. Dr. Petrini has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. John Petrini has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Petrini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Barbara, CA.
Dr. David Fisk
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Santa Barbara, CA 0.01 mi20
Dr. Joseph Aragon
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Santa Barbara, CA 0.01 mi19
Dr. William Hahn
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Santa Barbara, CA 0.01 mi46