A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Petrini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Petrini, Gastroenterologist, is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petrini
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Petrini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Petrini, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrini graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Petrini has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John L Petrini FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John L. Petrini practice?
- Dr. John Petrini has 1 office location.
Dr. John Petrini practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Internists and Santa Barbara Gastroenterologists.