A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Petrini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Petrini, Gastroenterologist, is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petrini
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Petrini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Petrini, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrini graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Petrini has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John L Petrini FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John L. Petrini practice?
- Dr. John Petrini has 1 office location.
Dr. John Petrini practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Internists and Santa Barbara Gastroenterologists.