A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Petrozza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Petrozza, Reproductive Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Petrozza, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrozza graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Petrozza has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Christopher Petrozza MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Petrozza practice?
- Dr. John Petrozza has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Petrozza practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Danvers, MA and Salem, MA.
See Boston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.