A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pettini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pettini, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pettini graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Pettini has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Pettini DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Pettini practice?
- Dr. John Pettini has 1 office location.
Dr. John Pettini practices Emergency Medicine near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Emergency Physicians.