Dr. John Pettit MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 9th, 2017
Urologist medical group
Doctor & staff were the best, organized, friendly & helpful medical group I have used

July 1st, 2017
My dad sees this dr. The front staff is very nice, and the nurses. The doctor is been mean and rude from day one. After the last visit I told my dad that he should see a different doctor. Pettit refuses to listen to my dad, and and keeps saying the samething again and again. We thought maybe he is just having a bad day, and that's why he was mean on the first appointment, but he treated my dad like this on every single visit. I don't understand why he doesn't like us. All of my dad's other doctors are very nice, and we never met a rude doctor like pettit. I have never gone on any web page before to rate a doctor because my father never had a problem with any of his doctor. I really wanted to rate pettit because I want to tell people that he is not a good doctor.

June 14th, 2017
I will be back
Dr Pettit and the staff are great. The wait time and paper work were reasonable. Dr Pettit is a good listener, which I really appreciate.

March 15th, 2017
A great doctor
Dr. Pettit has a great bedside manner. He listens well, explains options carefully, and is just generally a really nice guy. Warm-mannered, no ego issues. His extensive experience is a big asset and I trust his judgment.

February 20th, 2017
Dr. Pettit is known to be the gold standard in these parts. All the more welcome to be able to get an appointment quickly, and ti ebhiy so efficient, yet cordial treatment. Dr. Pettit had me wait while my blood was spun, and gave the the welcome news on the spot that there was no sign of cancer. He was every bit the virtuoso my friends promised, but also clear, direct and cordial. I actually feel relaxed about my upcoming procedure..

November 30th, 2016
VERY DIRECT - FINDS THE PROBLEM - GIVEW YOU THE OPTIONS

November 19th, 2016
I could not have found a more competent and professional physician. His staff and in particular, Jenny, was an intregal part of the interaction.

November 7th, 2016
Respect Professional Competent
I am fortunate to be one of Dr.Pettis patients. Dr, Pettit and his staff have been consistently superior in my treatment.

April 20th, 2016
I really like this one
I have lived all over the US, and have had cancer as well as 10 other surgeries. I will not tolerate "not the right doctor", I will and have moved on if not impressed. I find Dr Pettit to be personable, thorough, and excellent at explaining what is going on with my health. Would highly recommend him.

May 27th, 2015
Excellent physician
Dr Pettit is an excellent physician who cares about the health and care of his patients. He is very detailed, very attentive and the best in his field. I'd entrust my life to him anytime.

April 26th, 2012
I felt very comfortable and safe with this Dr.Pettit. He is an excellent surgeon.

August 3rd, 2017