A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pettway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pettway is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pettway, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pettway graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pettway has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John B Pettway MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John B. Pettway practice?
- Dr. John Pettway has 1 office location.
Dr. John Pettway practices Family Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Primary Care Doctors.