A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pettway is Excellent. Dr. Pettway has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pettway, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pettway graduated from University of Texas Health Science Center School of Medicine-San Antonio, TX. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pettway has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pettway accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Pettway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John B. Pettway practice?
Dr. John Pettway practices Family Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Pettway, Dr. Deshawn Pettway, Dr. Jan Pettway, Dr. Hank Pettway, Dr. Shayne Pettway, Dr. Shane Pettway, Dr. Jackie Pettway, Dr. Giovanni Pettway