A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pfaff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pfaff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pfaff, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pfaff graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pfaff has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pfaff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John K. Pfaff practice?
Dr. John Pfaff practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pulmonary Disease near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Abilene, TX and Southlake, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians, Fort Worth Pediatric Specialists, and Fort Worth Pulmonologists.