Learn more about Dr. John Pfaff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pfaff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pfaff
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pfaff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pfaff, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pfaff graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pfaff has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John K Pfaff MD is a male Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. John K. Pfaff practice?
- Dr. John Pfaff has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Pfaff practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Abilene, TX and Southlake, TX.
See Fort Worth Pulmonologists.