Dr. John Pfaff MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

October 13th, 2015
Well worth the cost for expertise
Expensive but well worth his expertise. Went to several specialist in the pulmonary field trying different treatments and none were able to stop my son's vomiting, frequent asthma coughing outbreaks and excessive mucus until my son was treated by Dr. Pfaff. He is extremely knowledgeable and keeps current on medication updates and testing data and is very well informed on new medications hitting the market. He explains why certain medications are or are not a good course of action. He is very detailed about the care plan. Love the fact he gives us a prescription sent to the pharmacy to have on hand for chronic asthma outbreaks so I don't have to rush and get an office appointment just to get a prescription; this way I have immediate access to medication and don't have to rush to urgent care or ER for immediate treatment.

March 20th, 2015
He is a great doctor! He reallt takes the time to get to know your child!

March 9th, 2015
unattentive
My son has used this doctor for years. Pfaff does not take the time to make sure Treatment is working. I had to ask for steroids because I knew my son was spiraling down. He didn't catch that after I told him the pulmonary reading was skewed because my son took his inhaler before coming. Pfaff didn't listen and my son was in the ER within a week as I said told pfaff he would be. Doctors have to be observant. He wasnt even after I clued him in he was spiraling down. My son never complains but he tried to talk to Pfaff but he wasn't really listening to my son's concerns. It was upsetting as I know my son doesn't say anything unless he is really concerned. U can't be unattentive to patients with critical issues. Especially when u clue the doctor in and let them know the patient is a step away from the ER.

June 17th, 2011
great
He was good with my son he was nice to me and now my son is a lot better than he was

December 1st, 2009
An absolutely WONDERFUL doctor! I have had nothing but great experiences with this man. He takes time with my son, makes sure I am in full understanding and really makes my son at ease. We love him!

July 14th, 2009
I would absolutely recommend Dr. Pfaff to anyone. My daughter has been seeing him for 10yrs now and I have no complaints. My daughter actually looks forward to her visits there. He is wonderful with kids and is very informative. Very few doctors really take the time to talk to you about concerns you might have, but he does. His office staff are great too and I've never had a problem with getting refills(advair, inhalers) when I need them. Hope this helps someone :)