Dr. John Pfeffer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Pfeffer?

Posted on August 31st, 2016

Takes a gentle approach to all needs. Very patient and assuring. Overall informative.

Posted on December 17th, 2014

I made this appointment a long time ago. He was not on-call. I spent well over an hour for the dr. He only saw me for 3 minutes max. I was very disappointed with him. He lacked bedside manners and made me feel insignificant. I have seen every dr at this practice... Dr Clare is the only one that sits with you and talks to you and seems genuinely concerned. Dr Howe is a distant 2nd. They need to bring in fresh new drs and encourage some of these older men to "retire"

Outstanding Doctor

Posted on July 10th, 2013

Dr. Pfeffer delivered my daughter in 1999 and it was a beautiful experience. He was gentle and caring and dimmed the lights for a perfect delivery. In 2010 I had a da Vinci Robotic Hysterectomy. He explained the surgery to me ahead of time and answered all my questions. I felt so comfortable having him as my surgeon that I wasn't even worried; I knew I had the best doctor with the most experience. In the operating room before I was given anesthesia, Dr. Pfeffer held my hand and asked me if I had any questions. He then told me if I felt nervous just to squeeze his hand. I went home six hours after my surgery and back to work in three weeks. Having a doctor that you totally trust and have confidence in makes a worrisome time so much better! Whenever you mention Dr. Pfeffer's name to a friend or a nurse they all love him (even if he isn't their doctor), they have all heard he is an excellent doctor and has a great bedside manner.

Posted on November 2nd, 2010

What a great doctor... Intelligent, experienced... Warm, caring manner as well!

Knowledgable & Likeable

Posted on December 18th, 2009

I suffered three years in pain. The doctor I had previously could not figure out my problem. I had heard good things about Dr.Pfeffer by several people. I went to see him. I learned more in that first visit than I had in three years. He was accurate in my diagnosis, and very informative. He gave me my options. I took his advice. He was right. I am grateful for being able to have such a kind, caring and intelligent doctor!

Posted on January 19th, 2017