A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pfeifer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pfeifer, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Pathology - Molecular Genetic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Genetic Translocation
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Malignant Joint Cancer (Synovial Sarcoma)
- Nerve Sheath Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Second Primary Neoplasms
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pfeifer graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Pfeifer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Pfeifer MD is a male Pathologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Molecular Genetic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Pfeifer practice?
- Dr. John Pfeifer has 1 office location.
Dr. John Pfeifer practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Molecular Genetic Pathology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Pathologists.