A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Male Circumcision
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Pham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Health System Oregon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Tuan Quoc Pham DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John T. Pham practice?
- Dr. John Pham has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Pham practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Corvallis, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.