A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Male Circumcision
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Pham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Health System Oregon
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 14 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John T. Pham practice?
Dr. John Pham practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Corvallis, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.