A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pham
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Pham Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Male Circumcision
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Pham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Health System Oregon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Tuan Quoc Pham DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John T. Pham practice?
- Dr. John Pham has 1 office location.
Dr. John Pham practices Family Medicine near Oregon City, OR.
See Oregon City Family Physicians.