A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pham, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Pham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Pham DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. Pham practice?
- Dr. John Pham has 11 office locations.
Dr. John Pham practices Family Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City West, AZ and San Tan Valley, AZ.
See Glendale Primary Care Doctors.