Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

by john cheeseman on Jan 28th, 2016

Very nice, very professional

very thankful show details very thankful
by Vicki S on Jan 15th, 2016

I am a very selective person. I moved here from WA state 2 1/2 years ago. I knew it would be difficult finding a new doctor for myself. Then I found Dr. Pham. He is the BEST! Takes a personal interest in his patients. Has a great personality. He makes me feel very comfortable.

Patient show details Patient
by Anne Splett on Nov 16th, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Pham for the past couple of years and I am very happy with the care I receive from him. He is very kind and he listens and really cares about his patients. I highly recommend him.

Dr. Pham is the best in the west show details Dr. Pham is the best in the west
by John and Eileen McGondel on Oct 14th, 2015

Best physician I have ever been treated by, same with my wife. He is attentive, amazingly intelligent, and he actually listens to you. I hope to have him as our doctor till we die- he's THAT good. And the staff is accommodating and professional, but also caring and helpful. We are 61, moved from Boston (which has some of the world's best hospitals, but have never been treated by anyone of Dr. Pham's caliber. I will be happy to verify this by phone, email, or face to face. Jteacher1@hotmail.com. John McGondel, Peoria, AZ.

One of the GOOD ones........... show details One of the GOOD ones...........
by Kathy Morse on Feb 9th, 2015

So VERY happy I found Dr. Pham. I am completely comfortable with him and that's unusual for me.

DOCTOR JOHN PHAM M.D. show details DOCTOR JOHN PHAM M.D.
by J.H. VILLARREAL on Dec 29th, 2014

NEAT,CLEAN,This was my first vist, ,List of illness .Let's start with the one that hurts,then need one's to go on with my life.then medication'needed,any old records?tests,X-ray'good aproch I fealt good with him.

Dec 13th, 2014