A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Phay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Phay, Endocrine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Phay, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endocrine Disorders
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Phay graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Phay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edward Phay MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John E. Phay practice?
- Dr. John Phay has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Phay practices Surgery near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN.
See Columbus Surgeons.