Learn more about Dr. John Phelan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Phelan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Phelan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Phelan graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Phelan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Clare Hospital And Health Services
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Phelan MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Phelan practice?
- Dr. John Phelan has 8 office locations.
Dr. John Phelan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Prairie Du Sac, WI and Baraboo, WI.
See Madison Internists and Madison Cardiologists.