Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Phillip
Dr. John Phillip, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Johnston, RI. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Phillip is affiliated with Our Lady of Fatima Hospital, Roger Williams Medical Center and St Joseph HospitalFatima Unit. Dr. Phillip has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. John Phillip has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...