Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Horrible doctor. He needs to retire. show details Horrible doctor. He needs to retire.
by JaMika on Mar 9th, 2016

By far the worst doctor ever. He could even care for my dog. He doesn't listen. He doesn't do his research. He doesn't diagnos correctly and he inappropriate and unprofessional. Never go to him. Ever!!!! My girlfriend and I were very upset and left with no help or plan of care.

Oct 30th, 2015

Dr Pickles is very rude, no bedside manner or compassion. Came into the exam room without so much as an introduction or anything of sorts and just went straight to the problem. He wasn't kind at all considering I was in pain. He was chewing gum very unprofessionally and it felt like he was in a rush to get out because he considered my problem insignificant. I'll never go back there!

Mar 19th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Pickel for 37 years and have the utmost respect and trust in him and hope that he is still in practice when my daughter comes of age. He is very patient, understanding and listens to your concerns.

man is an IDIOT show details man is an IDIOT
May 24th, 2012

This "doctor" saw my wife and without so much as a blood test pap smear results told her that because she had a heavy period she would of all things need a hysterectomy. He also told her that she had herpes. The staff is very professional however I do not see how this "dr" has any patients.