Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
The wiff test show details The wiff test
Jul 14th, 2016

Well I will make a long story short. I went in to make sure that I didn't have a bacteria issue. I was told by the nurse that he would be doing a wiff test. I asked what that was and she explained he would basically smell to see if there was a bad smell and know whether or not I had a problem. I also was concerned about my missed period and being on the pill. She told me that I shouldn't worry since it's only a few days late. I went in the examination room and after we talked he swabbed my vagina and smelled the swab and threw it in the trash. The nurse was present for all of this. I could not believe this. I don't think this can be normal! Anyways he said I was ok but he'd send the pharmacy a prescription encase of reoccurrence. Well I woke up the next day and my vagina was itching. Never do I have yeast problems unless I'm pregnant. So I ran to the store and grabbed a test and guess what?! You guessed it! Pregnant! So if you are looking for a pretty disappointing experience his office is where to go.

May 10th, 2016

Dr.Pickle was very rude and seemed to not care about my problems and how concerned I was with my symptoms. Asked for a blood test and anything else they could do to see any signs of infection or disease and didn't do it. Not sure what I spent $140 on? Don't go to him

Horrible doctor. He needs to retire. show details Horrible doctor. He needs to retire.
by JaMika on Mar 9th, 2016

By far the worst doctor ever. He could even care for my dog. He doesn't listen. He doesn't do his research. He doesn't diagnos correctly and he inappropriate and unprofessional. Never go to him. Ever!!!! My girlfriend and I were very upset and left with no help or plan of care.

Oct 30th, 2015

Dr Pickles is very rude, no bedside manner or compassion. Came into the exam room without so much as an introduction or anything of sorts and just went straight to the problem. He wasn't kind at all considering I was in pain. He was chewing gum very unprofessionally and it felt like he was in a rush to get out because he considered my problem insignificant. I'll never go back there!

Mar 19th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Pickel for 37 years and have the utmost respect and trust in him and hope that he is still in practice when my daughter comes of age. He is very patient, understanding and listens to your concerns.

man is an IDIOT show details man is an IDIOT
May 24th, 2012

This "doctor" saw my wife and without so much as a blood test pap smear results told her that because she had a heavy period she would of all things need a hysterectomy. He also told her that she had herpes. The staff is very professional however I do not see how this "dr" has any patients.