A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pickrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pickrell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pickrell
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Pickrell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pickrell, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pickrell graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pickrell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hot Springs County Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Converse County - CAH
- Wyoming Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Pickrell MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John W. Pickrell practice?
- Dr. John Pickrell has 1 office location.
Dr. John Pickrell practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Casper, WY.
See Casper Internists and Casper Cardiologists.