A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pigott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pigott, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Pigott graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Pigott has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- Louisiana Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Pigott MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Pigott practice?
- Dr. John Pigott has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Pigott practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Surgeons.