Learn more about Dr. John Pigott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pigott is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pigott
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pigott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pigott, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Pigott graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Pigott has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- Louisiana Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Pigott MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Pigott practice?
- Dr. John Pigott has 1 office location.
Dr. John Pigott practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Surgeons.