A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pilch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pilch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pilch, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pilch graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pilch has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Francis Pilch MD is a male Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Pilch practice?
- Dr. John Pilch has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Pilch practices Neurology near Greer, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Spartanburg, SC and Greenville, SC.
See Greer Neurologists.