A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pilcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pilcher, Bariatric Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pilcher
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pilcher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pilcher, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pilcher graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pilcher has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Heart Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Pilcher MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Pilcher practice?
- Dr. John Pilcher has 1 office location.
Dr. John Pilcher practices Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.