A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pilla, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pilla
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pilla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pilla, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pilla graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pilla has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Dominick Pilla MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. Pilla practice?
- Dr. John Pilla has 1 office location.
- Dr. John Pilla practices Family Medicine near Green Brook, NJ.