A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pilla, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pilla
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pilla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pilla, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pilla graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Pilla has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Dominick Pilla MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. Pilla practice?
- Dr. John Pilla has 1 office location.
- Dr. John Pilla practices Family Medicine near Green Brook, NJ.