Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Family Practitioner

Los Alamitos
Los Alamitos Obgyn Medical Grp. Inc.
3771 Katella Ave
Ste 219
Los Alamitos, CA 90720
562-596-5566
Locations and availability (3)

Jun 12th, 2012

I have been with Dr. Pinches since 2000. He was great I started see him for my second pregnancy. He is very caring. Much better experince than my fist pregnancy with another dr. I was happy he also there to deliver my daughter. He is the best dr I have ever had.

|  Great OB  |  show details
Jan 12th, 2012

I've felt very comfortable since the first day I met Dr. Pinches.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Sep 30th, 2011

Great Doctor. Highly recommend

Nov 17th, 2010

Had to see this doctor on the last few months of my pregnancy due to a switch of insurance.. At first i was apprehensive but after i met himeverything just fall into places! All my aches and pains are gone gave me vitamins and i never felt this good eversince... Very good bedside manners and courteous.. Staff are very nice too..

|  Dr.pinches 4stars good dr.  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2010

Dr.Pinches is a good doctor the best is one i have he cares for the pationts and explains and talks to you about what his going to do for you and if you dont know english he knows spanish his a good dr i would give him 5 star.

|  Good Dr  |  show details
by Irene K on May 15th, 2010

I know DR Pinches for six years and he is thorough and very knowledgable about alot of conditions. He got me through menopause even without hormones or drugs just good advice. Very nice man and personable.

|  Kool Doc  |  show details
by Irene K at Insider Pages on May 15th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I have known DR. Pinches III for six years now and he is a very nice and thorough doctor. I trust him a great deal. He makes me feel comfort...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Jan 27th, 2010

This doctor is the best i will never go with someone else he was my doctor for both of my girls.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by S. Marino on Feb 19th, 2009

He delivered my second baby. He's very caring, thorough and ready to answer any questions you may have. If I were to have another baby, I would still pick him as my OB-GYN.

|  Have only to say great things about him.  |  show details
by Maria Aparicio on Jan 19th, 2009

He delivered both of my daughters. He was the Doctor oncall both times. He is caring and understanding.

|  Would Not See This Doctor  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Oct 21st, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I was a patient of Dr. Pinches for a few years. His care was adequate, but the office staff seemed incompetent, paperwork was always disorga...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com