Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Family Practitioner

Amazing Doctor! show details Amazing Doctor!
by Evy on Apr 12th, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr Pinches since 2007 and idelivered both of my babies with him and we have had such a great experience, i recently moved to Arizona and it has been very difficult for me to find a doctor i feel comfortable with and trust as much as i did Dr Pinches, we well be moving back in a couple years to San Diego and i will definitely be driving up to Los Alamitos to see Dr Pinches. The staff is very friendly and helpful and always remember his patients. I would recommend Dr Pinches to everyone.

poor show details poor
Jul 3rd, 2012

The office staffs and nurses are extremely helpful and friendly. Dr Pinches himself is quite a busy man. I waited over an hour once only for him to see me for less than five minutes. He doesn't seem to care for me as much in comparison to his other patients. I was pregnant and was bleeding. He told me it was normal and that it'll go away. That night, my baby was born premature.

Jun 12th, 2012

I have been with Dr. Pinches since 2000. He was great I started see him for my second pregnancy. He is very caring. Much better experince than my fist pregnancy with another dr. I was happy he also there to deliver my daughter. He is the best dr I have ever had.

Great OB show details Great OB
Jan 12th, 2012

I've felt very comfortable since the first day I met Dr. Pinches.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Sep 30th, 2011

Great Doctor. Highly recommend

Nov 17th, 2010

Had to see this doctor on the last few months of my pregnancy due to a switch of insurance.. At first i was apprehensive but after i met himeverything just fall into places! All my aches and pains are gone gave me vitamins and i never felt this good eversince... Very good bedside manners and courteous.. Staff are very nice too..

Dr.pinches 4stars good dr. show details Dr.pinches 4stars good dr.
Nov 1st, 2010

Dr.Pinches is a good doctor the best is one i have he cares for the pationts and explains and talks to you about what his going to do for you and if you dont know english he knows spanish his a good dr i would give him 5 star.

Good Dr show details Good Dr
by Irene K on May 15th, 2010

I know DR Pinches for six years and he is thorough and very knowledgable about alot of conditions. He got me through menopause even without hormones or drugs just good advice. Very nice man and personable.

Kool Doc show details Kool Doc
by Irene K at Insider Pages on May 15th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I have known DR. Pinches III for six years now and he is a very nice and thorough doctor. I trust him a great deal. He makes me feel comfort...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Jan 27th, 2010

This doctor is the best i will never go with someone else he was my doctor for both of my girls.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by S. Marino on Feb 19th, 2009

He delivered my second baby. He's very caring, thorough and ready to answer any questions you may have. If I were to have another baby, I would still pick him as my OB-GYN.

Have only to say great things about him. show details Have only to say great things about him.
by Maria Aparicio on Jan 19th, 2009

He delivered both of my daughters. He was the Doctor oncall both times. He is caring and understanding.

Would Not See This Doctor show details Would Not See This Doctor
by Citysearch User on Oct 21st, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I was a patient of Dr. Pinches for a few years. His care was adequate, but the office staff seemed incompetent, paperwork was always disorga...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com