A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pinnella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pinnella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pinnella, MD, PA is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinnella graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pinnella has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Pinnella MD and PA is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John W. Pinnella practice?
- Dr. John Pinnella has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Pinnella practices Plastic Surgery near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Surgeons.