A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pinnello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pinnello is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pinnello
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pinnello Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pinnello, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinnello graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Pinnello has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Provena Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John T Pinnello MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John T. Pinnello practice?
- Dr. John Pinnello has 1 office location.
Dr. John Pinnello practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Aurora, IL.
See Aurora Surgeons.