A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pinski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pinski
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Pinski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pinski, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinski graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Pinski has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John V Pinski MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John V. Pinski practice?
- Dr. John Pinski has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Pinski practices Urology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Springville, NY.
See Buffalo Urologists.