A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pinski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pinski
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Pinski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pinski, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinski graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Pinski has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John V Pinski MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John V. Pinski practice?
- Dr. John Pinski has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Pinski practices Urology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Springville, NY.
See Buffalo Urologists.