A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pinski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pinski, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinski graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Pinski has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John V Pinski MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John V. Pinski practice?
- Dr. John Pinski has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Pinski practices Urology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Williamsville, NY and Niagara Falls, NY.
See Buffalo Urologists.