A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pinski is Good. Dr. Pinski has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pinski, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology Oncology / Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinski graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pinski has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Sisters of Charity Hospital
- St Joseph`s Hospital Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pinski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Pinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John V. Pinski practice?
Dr. John Pinski practices Urology and Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Springville, NY and Alden, NY.
See Buffalo Urologists and Buffalo Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Pinski, Dr. Deshawn Pinski, Dr. Jan Pinski, Dr. Hank Pinski, Dr. Shayne Pinski, Dr. Shane Pinski, Dr. Jackie Pinski, Dr. Giovanni Pinski