Dr. John Pinto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Pinto?

Dr. Pinto was a wonderful, caring pulmonoligist. He took time with his patients and listened to them. I am sad that he retired. He deserved the retirement, yet to find a doctor with his caring and thoughtful

Posted on September 4th, 2016

Posted on January 28th, 2016

Dr. Pinto was my Dr. for over 20 years. I just loved him. He was always there for me. Great Dr.

Great doctor

Posted on January 27th, 2015

Dr. Pinto is wonderful. I thought that I would have to be put in a nursing home because of my breathing problems. After seeing him I have begun to lead a normal life. I cannot thank him enough. it is unfortunate that he is closing his private practice.

Past years

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

Dr. Pinto has been my pulmonologist for 25 + years and has been an outstanding Dr. and friend. He has assisted me in many emergency situations along with normal monthly checkups. He has ordered tests when needed and administered injections as the seasons have changed and brought on my asthma. I'm going to miss my very good friend and Dr. Best of luck in your future endeavors...June

Posted on December 14th, 2014

In almost 4 months,each request regarding my breathing problems have been totally ignored. I will search another specialist.

Posted on September 17th, 2014

His staff sucks! They are rude and leave you on hold, say they will call you back and done --- R U D E

Posted on May 13th, 2013

My husband and I just LOVE Pinto! He was there for me at the hospital and had the best bedside manner. He does go through alot of office staff, just like the other Dr offices I go to, however Hilarie is amazing. She is a very smart young lady. Before she was hired, all the patients would talk in the waiting room about the girls- rude and not with the program. She appears to be the rock at this practice, and even patients at the heart Dr I go to love her to pieces! DONT LOSE THAT GIRL. If she gets pregnant again, do not let her leave!!!!

Posted on March 19th, 2013

VERY VERY RUDE STAFF....VERY UNPROFESSIONAL OVER THE PHONE AND IN PERSON made me feel like a**** for not having enough money (I was short 3 dollars and they accept only cash or checks )for my copay and asked me to reschedule...BAD BAD BAD!!!!!!..I would suggets Doctor Pinto to change his STAFF ...(the Asian girl with glasses is the WORST!!!!!!) I am sorry but even if he is a great doctor I WILL NOT GO SEE him again!!!!

Posted on October 18th, 2012

I have had no problems with this Doctor what so ever! He wasnt like all the rest of the doctors that just seen me for 2 seconds and than said "okay have a nice day" He takes his time with me and i appreciate that! I didnt wait that long either, even if i had to wait he is worth it 100%! Keep up the good work Dr. Pinto!

Posted on September 26th, 2012

Dr. Pinto mis-diagnosed a lung conditionn I had which led to a lengthy delay in getting the right treatment and cure. This delay was dangerous and could have caused me to lose my life. He was easily upset when asked pointed questions about diagnosis and treatment. I sensed that he is very out of date on proper tests for medical diagnosis and treatment. If you have an undiagnosed lung condition, do your homework and see a reputable pulmonologist.

Review

Posted on August 20th, 2012

On top of my condition, always available to answer questions. Appointments need to be scheduled as no walk ins seen which makes appointments usually as scheduled. Diagnosis confirmed by primary care doctor and lung function testing.

visit at dr pinto's office

Posted on June 12th, 2011

this was one of the most horrible experiences at a dr's office i have ever experienced. the dr was running 2 hours behind and each time he would come out to check a patient out he was very rude and snappy to his 2 girls in the front office. then when i finally got called back for my appointment I addressed the wait time issue and he said he is doing the best he can but if i don't like it I can go elsewhere. Dr Pinto ended up mis diagnosing me and it turned out that i have lung cancer. I am getting treatment for the cancer now, and went back in to tell this Dr Pinto about the mos diagnosis and he said well they found out you have it and your getting treated for it so that is all that matters at this time. Then he has the nerve to send a discharge letter to my home upsetting me even more. This man has no compassion. For god sake I just got diagnosed with stage 2 cancer of the lungs and vecause I go in to tell him he misdiagnosed me he sends a nasty letter to mu house. This Dr is old and senile and needs to retire. I would not take my freakin dog to this quack. Also this office is not HIPPA compliant what so ever!!! DO NOT GO TO THIS DR FOR MEDICAL CARE!!!!! He is dangerous!!!!!