Internists, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile
East Dallas
Texas Oncology
3535 Worth St
Dallas, TX 75246
214-370-1000
Locations and availability (2)

by Teresa P. on Jan 20th, 2014

Dr. Pippen first diagnose me with stage 4 breast cancer and stage 2 bone cancer in May 2009. Dr. Pippen was straight forward and honest and very encouraging and he has a fantastic sense of humor (which is often needed during stressful times like this) . I have been in remission for 4 1/2 years and see Dr. Pippen 4 times a year for check ups and test. I trust him totally and know that he is a blessing to those he serve.

|  Thank You!  |  show details
by C. Jane Harlow on Sep 20th, 2013

After my twin sister died with breast cancer, the last thing I wanted to have happen was to find out I had cancer, also. I knew it would devastate my parents and children. Dr. Pippin gave me tremendous support, kindness and the best treatment I could have had. Today, 11 years after my fight with cancer, I am healthy and just retired after 48 years of teaching school. THANK YOU Dr. Pippin for saving my life.

Nov 1st, 2011

Dr. Pippen is an expert in the field of breast cancer. He always has a positive attitude, but is down-to-earth in his explanation of treatment. He first treated me for Stage 3 breast cancer in 2003 and I have been in remission since my completion of chemo and radiation therapy. I trust him completely and highly recommend him.

Aug 3rd, 2011

DX with BC TN and Pippen was absolutely fantastic. Pippen was recommended by a friend who also went through BC treatment under Pippen. Could not have asked for a better doctor. He was positive and actually had a calming effect during my treatment. He took the time to know me as a person and worked on getting me through the treatment from an emotional aspect as well as medical. Tells it how it is and works through it with you. Very impressed with his style an approach to treating BC.