A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pirani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pirani is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pirani, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Pirani graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Pirani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- Gadsden Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Frances Pirani MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Pirani practice?
- Dr. John Pirani has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Pirani practices Urology near Boaz, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Payne, AL and Gadsden, AL.
See Boaz Urologists.