A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pitman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pitman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pitman, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pitman graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pitman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsburg Community Hospital
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Mathews Pitman MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Pitman practice?
- Dr. John Pitman has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Pitman practices Plastic Surgery near Williamsburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Hayes, VA.
See Williamsburg Surgeons.