Pediatrician
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Excellent doctor!  |  show details
by Whitney Denney on Dec 18th, 2014

Dr. Pitts is a wonderful pediatrician. My son absolutely loves him. He is naturally good with children and goes the extra mile to be sure my son is comfortable with him. He has always taken the time to answer any concerns or questions that we may have. He never dismisses any worries my husband and I may have about our son. Would recommend this doctor to anyone, especially new parents!

|  Favorite Doctor  |  show details
by Jessica Walters on Jul 15th, 2014

Dr. Pitts is the best doctor my son has seen. He has been to the doctor a lot with minor health concerns and Dr. Pitts always spends as much time as I need to discuss everything. He is so knowledgeable and willing to answer questions until I feel comfortable. Dr. Pitts clearly loves children and enjoys his job.

|  show details
Nov 12th, 2012

He is been my boys pediatician for more than 10 year- excelent doctor.

|  Claims Representative  |  show details
Oct 9th, 2012

Dr. John Pitts is absolutely awesome. Best Pediatrician my kids have ever seen.

|  Does anyone know where Dr. Pitts?  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2012

My family and I have been using Dr. Pitts for almost 10 years. My four boys love him. He is a well rounded and respected pediatrician. I called his office almost a month ago to schedule an appointment and was shocked to learn Dr. Pitts was no longer with the practice. All they will tell me is that Dr. Pitts is no longer with the practice. I believe that if he would have retired the office would let us know. Also, I think Dr. Pitts would've been letting his patient that he was in retirement mode. Does anyone know where Dr. Pitts is now? I will change if I can find him. Thanks so much.

|  Awsome  |  show details
by KT on Apr 16th, 2008

Dr. Pitts the most most Talented Dr. I have met in years, Well rounded and very precise..If you need a Peds. Dr. He is awesome.