2.3

September 30th, 2016
Office staff personnel used bad language on two separate visits complaining about having to run test on equipment they were suppose to get more training on. She complained the entire 30 minute test! When the Doctor says he will be back in a minute.....he doesn't come back ...on to the next patient! There are much better Doctor offices

September 28th, 2015
I got pretty much no help from him or his staff. As a matter of fact, I never met with him at all. Then a year later I got a bill from a collection agency for $25. I know I paid my copayment at the time. I never got a bill from his office.

March 21st, 2015
Refused to see me after making appointment
The 1st time I was his patient he would be 4 stars. Last refused appointment

January 5th, 2015
No Follow Up
I've seen this doctor a couple times for a regular appointment and he is kind and soft spoken, but when I have a migraine and I'm in desperate need to see him, he is no where to be found. I called his office on a couple occasions to see if I could get in and as they promised me a call back or that he would check his schedule and messages by the end of the day, I never heard a word. I'm canceling my next appointment with him and moving onto another neurologist (who gets, reads, and responds to their messages).

September 1st, 2011
the office staff
The office staff here is horibly. They don't give you a chance to talk, they cut you off and say there is not an appointment for another month. Really!!! In a lot of pain and having different symptons and you won't even let me speak to a nurse and just tell me that there is nothing he can do!! The office staff needs a lot of training! Very disappointed to the point that I don't want to go back to Dr. Plyer even though he seems to be a really good doctor and very caring! Get rid of the office staff and start over!

August 31st, 2011
WORST DR I HAVE BEEN SENT TO IN 38 YEARS!!! AVOID AT ALL COST!!!!
I WAS TOLD BY TWO DR'S I TRUST I NEEDED TO SEE A NEUROLOGIST, I HAVE SUFFERED FROM MIGRAINES SINCE 1997, BEEN ON EVERY PAIN MED AND MIGRAINE MED OUT THERE, I WENT FROM HAVING OCCASIONAL 3-4 DAY MIGRAINES TO 2-5 WEEK MIGRAINES, I WAITED FOR A MONTH AND A HALF FOR AN APPOINTMENT, 2 1/2 HOURS IN HIS OFFICE AND FIRST WORDS OUT OF HIS MOUTH, WITHOUT ME OPENING MINE, WITHOUT LOOKING AT MY BRAIN MRI, OR MY RECORD OF HISTORY,-A NEW PATIENT " WHY ARE YOU HERE? I CAN'T HELP YOU!!! WHO TOLD YOU TO SEE ME! I WILL NOT GIVE YOU PAIN MED'S" THIS IS WHAT I WAITED FOR....I LOST IT AND BEGAN SOBBING EMBARASSINGLY LIKE A 2 YEAR OLD, AND SAID SO YOU WON'T EVEN HELP ME? YOU WON'T EVEN LOOK AT MY BRAIN MRI? I HAVE 2-5 WEEK MIGRAINES AND CHRONIC PAIN, I DON'T WANT PAIN MED'S I WANT HELP!!! WHY DO ALL DR'S TREAT YOU AS A JUNKIE!!! I AM NOT A DRUG SEEKER!!! I HAVE HAD CHRONIC PAIN AND MIGRAINES SINCE CHILDHOOD AND AM SO SICK OF THESE TYPICAL DR'S LIKE DR PLYER THAT JUST DON'T EVEN GIVE A CRAP ENOUGH TO LISTEN!!! TOLD ME "WELL FINE, I WILL EVALUTE YOU IF YOU WANT!!???" SERIOUSLY???THEN SUGGESTED I GO TO A TON OF OTHER DR'S AND TESTS AND BOTOX IN 6 SPOTS OF BRAIN, AFTER SITTING THERE ANOTHER 30 MIN (3 HOURS MOSTLY IN SHOCK THAT THIS IS WHO MY FAVORITE DR'S RECOMMENDED!!) I GET SENT HOME WITH ANOTHER PAITENTS PAPERWORK AND DIAGNOSIS (DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE IT UNTIL I GOT HOME TO SHOW MY HUSBAND). I LEFT HIS OFFICE IMMEDIATELY!!! NEVER WILL I RETURN, NEVER WILL I RECOMMEND, IF HE WAS THE LAST DR ON EARTH AND I WAS ON MY DEATH BED, I WOULD CHOSE DEATH!!!! AVOID AT ALL COST!!!!!