Neurologists, Sleep Medicine Specialist
9313 Medical Plaza Dr
Ste 310
Charleston, SC 29406
843-569-1856
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  the office staff  |  show details
Sep 1st, 2011

The office staff here is horibly. They don't give you a chance to talk, they cut you off and say there is not an appointment for another month. Really!!! In a lot of pain and having different symptons and you won't even let me speak to a nurse and just tell me that there is nothing he can do!! The office staff needs a lot of training! Very disappointed to the point that I don't want to go back to Dr. Plyer even though he seems to be a really good doctor and very caring! Get rid of the office staff and start over!

|  WORST DR I HAVE BEEN SENT TO IN 38 YEARS!!! AVOID AT ALL COST!!!!  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2011

I WAS TOLD BY TWO DR'S I TRUST I NEEDED TO SEE A NEUROLOGIST, I HAVE SUFFERED FROM MIGRAINES SINCE 1997, BEEN ON EVERY PAIN MED AND MIGRAINE MED OUT THERE, I WENT FROM HAVING OCCASIONAL 3-4 DAY MIGRAINES TO 2-5 WEEK MIGRAINES, I WAITED FOR A MONTH AND A HALF FOR AN APPOINTMENT, 2 1/2 HOURS IN HIS OFFICE AND FIRST WORDS OUT OF HIS MOUTH, WITHOUT ME OPENING MINE, WITHOUT LOOKING AT MY BRAIN MRI, OR MY RECORD OF HISTORY,-A NEW PATIENT " WHY ARE YOU HERE? I CAN'T HELP YOU!!! WHO TOLD YOU TO SEE ME! I WILL NOT GIVE YOU PAIN MED'S" THIS IS WHAT I WAITED FOR....I LOST IT AND BEGAN SOBBING EMBARASSINGLY LIKE A 2 YEAR OLD, AND SAID SO YOU WON'T EVEN HELP ME? YOU WON'T EVEN LOOK AT MY BRAIN MRI? I HAVE 2-5 WEEK MIGRAINES AND CHRONIC PAIN, I DON'T WANT PAIN MED'S I WANT HELP!!! WHY DO ALL DR'S TREAT YOU AS A JUNKIE!!! I AM NOT A DRUG SEEKER!!! I HAVE HAD CHRONIC PAIN AND MIGRAINES SINCE CHILDHOOD AND AM SO SICK OF THESE TYPICAL DR'S LIKE DR PLYER THAT JUST DON'T EVEN GIVE A CRAP ENOUGH TO LISTEN!!! TOLD ME "WELL FINE, I WILL EVALUTE YOU IF YOU WANT!!???" SERIOUSLY???THEN SUGGESTED I GO TO A TON OF OTHER DR'S AND TESTS AND BOTOX IN 6 SPOTS OF BRAIN, AFTER SITTING THERE ANOTHER 30 MIN (3 HOURS MOSTLY IN SHOCK THAT THIS IS WHO MY FAVORITE DR'S RECOMMENDED!!) I GET SENT HOME WITH ANOTHER PAITENTS PAPERWORK AND DIAGNOSIS (DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE IT UNTIL I GOT HOME TO SHOW MY HUSBAND). I LEFT HIS OFFICE IMMEDIATELY!!! NEVER WILL I RETURN, NEVER WILL I RECOMMEND, IF HE WAS THE LAST DR ON EARTH AND I WAS ON MY DEATH BED, I WOULD CHOSE DEATH!!!! AVOID AT ALL COST!!!!!