A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Poag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Poag is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Poag, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Poag graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Poag has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bromenn Healthcare
- Advocate Bromenn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John L Poag MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John L. Poag practice?
- Dr. John Poag has 1 office location.
Dr. John Poag practices Internal Medicine near Bloomington, IL.
See Bloomington Internists.