A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Polin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Polin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Polin graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Polin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital Inc
- St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edelen Polin MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. Polin practice?
- Dr. John Polin has 1 office location.
Dr. John Polin practices Internal Medicine near Evansville, IN.
See Evansville Internists.