Learn more about Dr. John Pollack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pollack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pollack, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollack graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Pollack has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pollack accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John S. Pollack practice?
Dr. John Pollack practices Ophthalmology near Harvey, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Joliet, IL and Hinsdale, IL.
See Harvey Ophthalmologists.