A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pollack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pollack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pollack, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Epiretinal Membrane
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollack graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pollack has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John S Pollack MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John S. Pollack practice?
- Dr. John Pollack has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Pollack practices Ophthalmology near Hinsdale, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Joliet, IL and Orland Park, IL.
See Hinsdale Ophthalmologists.