A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pollack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pollack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pollack
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pollack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pollack, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Epiretinal Membrane
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollack graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pollack has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John S Pollack MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John S. Pollack practice?
- Dr. John Pollack has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Pollack practices Ophthalmology near Hinsdale, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Joliet, IL and Orland Park, IL.
See Hinsdale Ophthalmologists.