Dr. John Polley MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 16th, 2015
Experience
Dr. John Polley is a wonderful and gifted surgeon. I have not spoken to anyone who has worked with him that has not felt extremely fortunate that they found him. He is a real artist. His skills and aesthetics combine to give his patients the optimal chance to realize everyones goals for these procedures. Dr. Polley is caring but to the point. His wealth of experience and confidence derived from a long history of success makes it as easy to entrust your child to his care.

February 25th, 2015
best doctor ever!!!!!
My toddler had a cleft lip and had surgery right after her first birthday. I must say the staff was great like at any other place I had to wait about 35min to see the doctor which is not a long wait. My daughter's lip is beyond gorgeous, can't even tell she had surgery. After surgery, the doctors and staff were nice and really attentive :)

February 13th, 2015
Dr Polley explained the procedure to me in an clear and understandable manner my experience was excellent and I am very happy with the results.

January 16th, 2015
My daughter has Benn with Dr Polly for 15 years has had at least four surgery by him she & myself (mom) love him we need to see him again soon. He told us with her last surgery that she was a challenge for him she has the worst case of cranial diagnostics is what he told us

June 22nd, 2012
Great Dr
I was born with a cleft lip and pallet and he did a great job on repairing it. He always made me feel like I was his only client and went out of his way to make sure i knew what they were going to do. We just found out our son has a cleft lip and pallet and am hoping my insurance will allow us to use him (HMO). He also donates his time to go over seas and repair clefts and pallets in lower income countries. Highly recommend!!!!

May 7th, 2012
This doctor should stick to the primary clientele he serves -- KIDS -- who are not able to respond to his insensitivity and the lack of concern and respect he displays for his ADULT patients.

December 30th, 2011
Great team...
Dr. Polley and Dr. Figueroa are the best - thank God for them; they have been terrific with our daughter who was born with a cleft lip and palate almost 8 years ago.

December 20th, 2011
Coleen Schwan
Dr. Polley was incredibly nice from the moment he walked into the room. He took time asking questions, was gentle in the exam of my nose, and even though there is a litttle crookedness based on hitting it 2 months ago, he did not even recommend I get it straightened based on the slightness of the bump. A lot of doctors probably would have tried to get me to get it to make the money!

September 3rd, 2011
I had a great experience with Dr. Polley. I was able to make an appointment quickly, did not have to wait long, his nurse and staff were beyond professional and nice and Dr. Polley had a great bedside manner, I immediately felt comfortable and confident in his abilities. My surgery went smoothly and he kept my mother, who was waiting, informed of my progress and recovery. My follow up appointments also went smoothly. I had a breast augmentation to correct uneven breasts. My surgery was six years ago and looks natural and perfect for my body structure. I even had a doctor at Northwestern Hospital, where my doctors are located, ask who had done my augmentation because it was the best and most natural surgery she had seen. I would go back to Dr. Polley in a minute and always recommend him to others.

July 27th, 2011
dr. polly is very unprofessional he checks you, then he lets his poor nurse cris do the dirty work..ooh he wont tell you the price.He leaves that to his poor nurse,he is arrogant ,he will not respond your calls and have enough ba..s to tell you what he decides on your procedure,..yea you leave the office handy dandy thinking you will have your proceedures and then cancells just because he wants to. ive contacted some people to ask them about their experience ,,yup they say he is all about money,have the cash talk dont have the cash walk!..just because i wanted to talk to him to hear my proceedure from his mouth it almost cost me a million they actually called the rush security.lol.He needs to man up and talk to his patients when things go bad.. i cant believe i trusted this man to touch me much less they took pictures of me naked i was so embarrased. i hope and he is the chief of plastic surgery ,,he should perform one on himself. mabee he will be more humane. Dr. money...

July 12th, 2010
Best Doctor, EVER!!!
I was in a car accident in 2007. I needed a lot of reconstructive surgery in my face. he did a fantastic job, and he is the nicest person you will ever meet. i get compliments all the time that i look exactly the same as i did before, if not better. He is an amazing doctor, and a very sweet and sincere person!

September 11th, 2009
Great Doctor
he is the best surgeon i had him at age 5 and he was great!