Learn more about Dr. John Pollina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pollina, Neurological Surgeon, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pollina
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pollina Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pollina, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollina graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pollina has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Pollina FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Pollina practice?
- Dr. John Pollina has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Pollina practices Neurological Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Neurological Surgeons.