A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pollina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pollina, Neurological Surgeon, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pollina, MD, FACS is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Degenerative Spine
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spine Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollina graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pollina has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Pollina MD and FACS is a male Neurosurgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John Pollina practice?
- Dr. John Pollina has 1 office location.
- Dr. John Pollina practices Neurological Surgery and Neurology near Amherst, NY.