Dr. John Pollina Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Pollina Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 22nd, 2017

Awful doctor

This doctor thought he was the Almighty..no bedside manner and very rude......My dad is still suffering from the surgery which did not help.

August 26th, 2015

I highly recommend this very exceptional Doctor for any spine issue you may have! I am 65 and feel 45!

Best outcome I could not be happier! I had the back of an 80 year old I could not walk without Walker for quite some time and experienced horrible pain as of today my pain level is at a 3 out of 10 and with medication 2-3 x a day no pain at all. I do have residual muscle weakness in my left leg due to 3 months of moderate foot drop but I am in a physical therapy program to receive mobility strengthening. Today I am happy well and nearing 9 weeks post op after extreme lateral interbody fusion therapy 3 cages. No more foot drop thanks to Dr Pollina I will be walking pain free with no adaptive equipment soon!

March 11th, 2015

My experience with Dr. Pollina was very disappointing. He made it very clear that he felt imposed upon by our request to speak with him directly for the results of my dad's EKG and MRI rather than his physician assistant. Had an observable attitude and pouted throughout most of my questions. I am fairly sure he didn't really look at the records we were asked to bring in because he couldn't answer specifics of comparisons between previous tests and the recent ones taken. He was disrespectful and insensitive to my 92 year old dad. It's hard to understand how someone can be a physician and be so immature and undeveloped in the area of relating to people. I have had consultations with quite a few neurologists and "neuro-surgeons" over the years and I was also surprised by his limited ability to relate information since his website describes specialties to include spinal stenosis, disc degeneration, etc. Maybe he just didn't want to explain. It's a shame we have to pay for today's service.

May 12th, 2017