Learn more about Dr. John Polousky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Polousky, Pediatric Sports Medicine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Polousky
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Polousky Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Osteochondritis Dissecans
- Sports Medicine
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Polousky graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Polousky has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- The Medical Center of Aurora
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Polousky MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John D. Polousky practice?
- Dr. John Polousky has 1 office location.
Dr. John Polousky practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Pediatrics near Plano, TX.
See Plano Surgeons, Plano Orthopedic Surgeons, and Plano Pediatricians.