A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Polousky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Polousky, Pediatric Sports Medicine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Polousky
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Polousky Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Osteochondritis Dissecans
- Sports Medicine
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Polousky graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Polousky has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- The Medical Center of Aurora
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Polousky MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John D. Polousky practice?
- Dr. John Polousky has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Polousky practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Pediatrics near Centennial, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO.