A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Polousky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Polousky, Pediatric Sports Medicine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Osteochondritis Dissecans
- Sports Medicine
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Polousky graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Polousky has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- The Medical Center of Aurora
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Polousky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Polousky practice?
Dr. John Polousky practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Pediatrics near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Centennial, CO and Englewood, CO.
See Denver Surgeons, Denver Pediatric Surgeons, and Denver Pediatricians.