A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boris Pomerants:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boris Pomerants is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pomerants
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pomerants Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boris Pomerants, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pomerants graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Pomerants has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Ohio Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boris John Pomerants MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Boris J. Pomerants practice?
- Dr. Boris Pomerants has 1 office location.
Dr. Boris Pomerants practices Surgery near Dublin, OH.
See Dublin Surgeons.