A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pomponi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pomponi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pomponi
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pomponi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pomponi graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pomponi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs-No Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Pomponi DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John J. Pomponi practice?
- Dr. John Pomponi has 8 office locations.
Dr. John Pomponi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Schererville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Hammond, IN and Munster, IN.
See Schererville Orthopedic Surgeons.