A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pomponi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pomponi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pomponi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pomponi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pomponi graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pomponi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs-No Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Pomponi DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John J. Pomponi practice?
- Dr. John Pomponi has 8 office locations.
Dr. John Pomponi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Schererville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Hammond, IN and Munster, IN.
See Schererville Surgeons.