Dr. John Pomponi DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 5th, 2016
Dr. Pomponi did a great job fixing both of my wrists. The staff at his office who I had interactions with were friendly and professional. Never had had much of a wait in the office, if any. Highly recommend!

August 19th, 2016
Very rude!!!
This doctor is very rude an arrogant he did surgery on my knee a month after hecwanted to do surgery again for 3 months thats all heard from him i ask questions an never got answers from him he always looked confused 3 months of physical therapy an my knee still dont bend I've been out of work for 7 months now cause my knee is not right it dont bend it goes still its still swelled i told him about my muscles in my knee feel like there gonna rip when i bend it an he told me to just let it rip like really! Never again will go back there the people are very rude in his office as well ive never seen anything like it in my life!! Thanks for the messed up leg Pomponi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 12th, 2015
Sucks Dr office
This place is horrible they schedule you for a certain they tell you it's on a certain day their automated service even called to confirm my appointment for that certain day I show up and they are rude they rudely states that the Dr USA never in on that day and when I tried to tell them the automated service called to remind me. OK besides that they never offered anything for pain I had to ask. The Dr never knows what's going on hehe'llll ask you hey did I do this last timetime he doesn't know or doesn't care they over schedule and under staff I waited over two hours for the appointment after showing up 15 min early like i was asked. Receptionist are mean they treat everyone like they are two. Horrible experience every time. I will never use these guys ever again for any reason. Don't waste your time.