A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ponder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ponder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ponder, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Ponder graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ponder has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Ponder MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Ponder practice?
- Dr. John Ponder has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Ponder practices Otolaryngology near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX.
See Bedford Otolaryngologists.