Learn more about Dr. John Ponder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ponder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ponder
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ponder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ponder, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Ponder graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ponder has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Ponder MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Ponder practice?
- Dr. John Ponder has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Ponder practices Otolaryngology near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX.
See Bedford Otolaryngologists.