A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ponzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ponzo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ponzo, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ponzo graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Ponzo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Coryell Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Ponzo MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Ponzo practice?
- Dr. John Ponzo has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Ponzo practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Round Rock, TX.
See Richardson Radiologists.